Monday 13 June 2011

Project Reflection

What about your project was most successful?
The part about my project that was most successful to me would probably be the redesigning of the logos. Even though in the end I had to choose between 50 logos I still had a lot of fun brainstorming my logo ideas. As I still wanted the Kinder Surprise to have a childish feel when looking at it I wanted it to be suitable for an older person at the same time.
What about your project was least successful?
Probably the part that was least succesful was coming up with what logo I wanted to rebrand. As that is what took a lot of my time. I couldn't decide what to do but then I just came across the Kinder surprise logo and first I thought it was already pretty decent looking I really had to think how I wanted to make it look better.
How did you manage your time during the project?
I would say my work was pretty consistent as when I did miss a day posting I tried to post more then two blogs the next time. Although coming up with the 50 logos did take  most of the time I feel I did a good job with the time I spent on them.
What would you change about your work?
If I could change one thing about my work it would probably be the way I did the logos I ended up using paint instead I would of rather made them free hand as I like the way they look when there drawn out. But then again that does take a lot longer then doing it on the computer.
What mark do you believe you have earned on the project?
I would be happy with a mark around the 70s so 70% as I did a story board instead of a commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment